8 CE’s $160
David Palmer, may not have been the first to discover chair massage, but, like Columbus, he was the first to put it on the map. As a new therapist in 1995, I was lucky to have learned his method and have given thousands over the years. Because of this tool, I’m convinced this skill set is why I’m still a working therapist today.
Chair massage is massage for the masses. Whether you are a new or experienced therapist, this work will make you a believer in ‘work smarter not harder’. Included in this hands-on session are the proper body mechanics to protect your most valuable asset: your hands. Learn routines that increase your professional visibility and how to assemble an effective marketing package. Whether you want to build an exclusive chair massage practice or grow your massage client base, this workshop is essential.
- History Of Chair Massage (video)
- Correct sizing of your chair for client comfort & safety
- Demonstration of proper body mechanics
- 5, 15 and 30 minute routines / demonstration and practice
- Intake and release forms for health fairs & events
- How to assemble a marketing package